GHS enables our clients to demonstrate that their Products, Services and Processes are compliant with Halal Standards by providing a credible and authentic Halal Certification program.
Enroll in one of our content-rich E-Learning programs today and take advantage of our valuable resources to expand your knowledge base and feed your curiosity about the fast-growing global halal industry.
Market Research & Development
Our professional, experienced, and dedicated team strives to provide world class resources and services to support our clients in achieving their goals. We match your goals and aspirations to our expertise to further enable your success.
What is our Mission?
To attain excellence in Halal Certification for the protection of religious norms & promoting ethical business for global competitiveness.
NEED FOR HALAL CERTIFICATION?
Stop for a moment, have you ever think & examined what you eat? Are you sure about?
What We Do
The adherence to Shari’ah compliance is the most crucial factor on which the foundation of GHS is based. Our team strives harder every day to maintain an incomparable quality in the industry. Our services include:
Capacity Building Sessions
Research & Development
Implementation of Shar’iah rules
Scientific & Technical Programs
What do we believe?
In this era, the need for a determined, reliable and internationally recognized certification system is indisputable. With an aim to meet the highest standards with regard to halal products, GHS implements a halal auditing system that is completely based on the teachings of the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).
- To serve as a business group that will effectively interlink and facilitate coordination among different organizations that are engaged in Food, Feed, Pharma, Cosmetics Manufacturing and Retail.
- To identify the technical infrastructure and services that are needed and the support for their development.
- To provide a venue for the exchange and dissemination of information and ideas, which are relevant for the development of Halal Industry.
- To provide assistance to strengthen technical capabilities and expertise of the industry and masses.
What GHS Aims to Accomplish?
Undeniably, Allah alone has the power to declare halal and haram. The pre-eminent party in the declaration of lawful and unlawful is Allah and his laws. No breathing soul on earth can take this verdict in their hands. The false representation of unlawful products as permitted for Muslims is a huge problem. GHS strives to prevent the legalization of any product that is unlawful as per the teachings of Islam. The main focus of our service is to make sure Allah’s rules are followed without the slightest alteration.
GHS goal is to eliminate all the doubts of haram by:
- Improving our halal system.
- Properly supervising the Halal products and by ensuring that all the halal requirements are strictly followed.
- Guaranteeing that no rules or regulations were neglected during the production and processing of any item.
- Keeping a thorough check on the facilities that are certified as halal.
- Taking stern measures to make sure Halal certifications provided by GHS are accepted universally.
- Maintaining our image as an internationally recognized Halal certification body based on professionalism.
- Becoming a reason for the significant growth of the local industries by making sure these industries are certified as halal, this increases the import and export of the countries.
Our Affiliations & Strategic Alliance
IT’S BEEN A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH
Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure.
We Global Halal Services (GHS) is committed to providing Halal Certification services to the industries involved in the food chain as per Islamic guidelines/Islamic Shariah Laws defined in Holy Quran and Sunnah. The total management/ staff that are involved in our Halal Assurance Quality Management System Certification are Muslims and firmly believe in:
To confirm that GHS Halal Audits and Halal certifications decisions are conducting independently with no influence of any 3rd party and person and also to check the compliance of Islamic Shariah guidelines, we conduct an annual impartiality meeting in which independent Muslims- Food and Shariah experts participate and review all impartiality risks and conflict of interest.
We maintain a highly skilled level of Auditors and Shariah Experts and continually upgrade the skills of our employees by training and also provide external training whenever necessary and also developing Islamic work culture and environments.
We also have a Halal testing laboratory and upgrading our testing facilities as required from time to time.
To maintain compliance, we strictly try to comply with PS 4992:2016 Standard. We are committed to implement and maintain all the requirements of the standard.
Impartiality is fundamental to the provision of audit and assessment services, and a core value at Global Halal Services. Our management is committed to impartiality in the Halaal Assurance Quality Management System certification activities. We are fully aware of the importance of the management of impartiality in carrying out our certification services. We have identified, analyzed and documented the possibilities for conflict of interest arising from the provision of certification including any conflicts arising from its relationship. Global Halal Services has documented structures, policies and procedures to manage impartiality and to ensure that the certification activities are undertaken impartially.